Please use these guidelines when dropping off your child:
- Per the directive of the fire marshal, there is to be absolutely no parking in the red fire zone at any time. The fire zones are in front of the school and the entire left side of the exit road.
- The Woodlands speed limit is 5 miles per hour.
- You must have a handicap sticker to park in a handicap space, even if you are staying in your car.
- Woodlands driving lanes are only one way. Please enter in the south and exit to the north. Never drive from the upper parking lot toward the building.
- Most children can ride the bus or walk safely with other family members or friends. Our worst traffic tie-ups are on rainy days.
- Please be patient, our parking lot problems are not easily solved.
The pick up plan:
- The yellow zone is the only drop off and pick up spot for students. When dropping off or picking up students, please wait until a spot opens up, pull forward and have your children enter your vehicle from the curb side only.
- If you would like to walk your child in, park in the upper lot and have them use the marked crosswalk. Please follow all directions given by our student safety patrol members.
- The bus loading zone is for buses only. Do not pick up or drop off in the bus loading zone in front of the school.